Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Counting Down for Fall

Im gonna say it. The thing no one ever says at the beginning of the season but ....I'm SO ready for summer to be over! I'm ready for no vacations here, weddings there, or having to do something every weekend of every month so we don't miss the nice weather! I'm just looking forward to watching Disney movies with my Blakers, hoodies, leggings, snuggling with a blanket on the couch! I'm ready for pumpkin everything, soups, chili, hot cider, and ahhhhh....just fall EVERYTHING!

Like I mentioned Summer had been super busy...but we have been especially busy these past few weeks with a vacation to Gatlinburg, labor day festivities, a hospital admission and lastly Zach and I braving it and leaving our little man for four whole days to go see one of our very best friends marry the girl of his dreams....but that's for another day when I have a little more time! So for now just enjoy the various pictures from our last days of summer!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...