Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hoppy Easter






Last year on Easter Sunday I laid in bed watching from a hospital window as friends and family went in and out of the church that stood just hundreds of feet away. I prayed every second for my boys to be safe, I prayed for my own strength to continue to carry them for as long as I could, I prayed and thanked God every minute for the man that laid bedside me, who loved me unconditionally and held my hand and told me everything would be okay, despite his own fears.
This year is different. We have loved, we have lost. We have gained more in faith when some might have lost theirs. We thank God for everyday blessings, everyday miracles, and filling our hearts with hope, love and never ending faith. My God lives, and we rejoice in him today. Count your blessing and stay forever in faith! Happy Easter from the Hargis Family!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...