Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fireworks and the lake.

Independence Day, Fourth of July, whatever you want to call it...is by far my FAVORITE holiday. I love the gathering of family, the fireworks, swimming, grilling...ahhh just all of it. I love everything that comes with the 4th! Last year I spent it on the top of a parking garage, my son the NICU, and family four hours away at home. This year it was gonna be different! And it was! We actually watched fireworks with our son in our arms, over a river not a rooftop (which is what I'm accustomed too!). We also headed down to the lake on Friday to spend the weekend with family, grilling and swimming...just as it is suppose to be!


Fireworks on the river front in Henderson, KY.









































Day two on the lake!


















HappyFourthOfJuly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...