Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Sweet Sleeping Baby.






Some nights okay well, most nights....I sneak quietly into Blake's nursery and being as ninja-like as possible I steal him out of his crib and hold him close. I smell him, I feel his silky smooth skin, I run my fingers through his long blonde hair, and I kiss him as many times as I can get away with, without him waking up. I still can't believe he is alive, that is where he is in life. A boy, who by all statistics, should not be with us- IS and couldn't be define as anything but a Miracle! I can't explain to you the love I feel with this child. I can't explain the obsession I have with him. I literally miss him when he is only a room away from me. It takes everything I have not to let him sleep right beside me every night, not to hold him and never let go. I am blessed to be this boys mother. I am so in love with him it hurts to even think about. I am truly the luckiest girl alive!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...