Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prayer Request

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
Corinthians 1:3-4

For all my loyal readers today
I do not write as I normally would. Instead, I come to all of you and I ask for you all to take the time and pray an unspoken prayer request.

I ask that you pray for a few friends Zach and I have meet up here at Riley, for today is a sad day. I ask that you pray for their strength, their understanding, and their everlasting faith. I ask that you pray for their son, and pray that they trust and find comfort in what ever God's will may be. It is in difficult times that we must rely on the fact that God will not give us more than we may handle, we must place our faith in Him and believe that HIS will is OUR way!


We must hold strong and believe that difficult times build strong people, and I just ask that tonight we be strong for this family, for they might not have the strength to hold themselves up alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...