Sunday, July 1, 2012

a weekend getaway

July 1, 2012

Zach and I during the reception.
 

 The wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Smith!
 Bride and Matron of Honor!
Britney and Andrew opening a special gift from the groomsmen and friends.
 
 During our brief stay back in Henderson we were reunited with our other "son" our beautiful dog Aussie! He was a happy boy! And slept beside mommy and daddy all weekend!!
As we were out of town, I myself was sure that Blake would be just so distraught without his mommy! Of course he had good company with his Grand-mo Monica and Aunt Pam, but still I was just sure he would be so upset...so I would call and check up probably WAY too much! However apparently Blake was not upset at all!
I thought he would just cry and cry....
Instead he just...

SLEPT... WITH HIS TEDDY
 AND SLEPT....WITH HIS NEW TOY
 AND SLEPT.....IN HIS NEW SHADES
 AND SLEPT SOME MORE....
So all is well up in Indy....surgeries start tomorrow. First round, brain surgery at 10:30 am so say a special prayer tonight! We will try and keep you updated as much as we can through the next few days as Blake has his three surgeries, but until then we love you and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

  1. sending prayers and I know grandma Monica probably spoiled Blake while you were gone. Prayers for strength and fast recovery for Baby Blake! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you both enjoyed your friends wedding! I heard the speech from your mom when we did her hair and I am sure everyone loved it:) saying special prayers for your precious baby and for you and Zach! Keep up your amazing strength sweetie!!
    Love- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a fellow chive KCCO. I'm a grown man and don't cry often but your story has me tearing up. You both are going through this tough time- but tough times bring about tough people. You both inspire me and Blake is one awesome dude! Dad, thought you looked like Edward norton on the chive, these pics not so much- what happened?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...